This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
GreenDot is a prepaid credit card that is linked to a bank account. GreenDot was founded in 1999 and issues Visa and Mastercard credit cards which are managed through the GreenDot Login page. It is currently a publicly held and traded company whose stock is worth only 60% of its IPO value. Sequoia Capital is a major investor, and has been since before GreenDot was taken public in 2010. GreenDot currently has a good reputation, earning an A+ rating from the BBB, despite its high fees. GreenDot also has its online set for customers to easily access and manage their account. Despite the best features GreenDot offers in their website it can't really be avoided that it also has its downtimes such as inaccessible login page or faulty redirect page. It's a good thing you have come across to this page because we will help you with your GreenDot Login problems! Check out the instructional video below and be enlightened! If you are still confused just check out the step by step instructions provided underneath the video to help you more with your GreenDot Login process:
Follow these steps to login:
- The first thing you have to do is to copy and paste the GreenDot Login page URL onto the address bar of your web browser: https://www.greendot.com/greendot/login
- Once directed to its login page, you will find a login box where you will have to input necessary information in order to access your account. Start with the first text field and input your User ID on it. Make sure you are inputting your correct User ID to avoid any errors while trying to login.
- After filling in the first text field, move on to the second one and input your password. Make sure you are inputting your correct Password to avoid any errors while trying to login to your account.
- You may also check the checkbox with Remember User ID label beside it so that the next time you try to login to your account you won't have much trouble inputting many information and just directly input your password. However do not do so if you are using a public computer.
- After completing steps one to four click the green-colored Login button and you will be then directed to your account.
Encountered a road block while trying to login? Reset your login credentials:
- On the same page URL of GreenDot find the Forgot User ID?/Forgot Password? link which is found inside the Login box and click it.
- If you are having troubles with your User ID then click it and you will be then directed to a reset page. On its reset page it will be asking you for your Card Number and your Security Code.
- Enter your Card Number on the first text box. The card number is the sixteen digit number on your credit card. After doing so, move on to the next text box and enter your Security Code (CVV) which is the three digit code found at the back of your credit card. After completing the text fields, click Next. There are maybe additional steps that will follow and you will be directed to another page so just follow the onscreen instructions carefully.
- If you are having troubles with your Password then click it as mentioned in Step one and you will be then directed to a reset page. On its reset page it will be asking you for your Card Number and your Security Code.
- Enter your Card Number on the first text box. The card number is the sixteen digit number on your card. After doing so, move on to the next text box and enter your Security Code (CVV) which is the three digit code found at the back of your credit card. After completing the text fields, click Next. here are maybe additional steps that will follow and you will be directed to another page so just follow the onscreen instructions carefully.
Note: In recovering your User ID and Password you may notice that it has the same initial steps on its respective reset pages. Do not worry because maybe it will have different steps in the succeding directed pages. Just follow the onscreen instructions carefully.
Exhausted all efforts and still cannot access your account? Contact GreenDot directly:
Cardholder Customer Service: 1-866-795-7597
>Send an email:
Contact GreenDot by email through this link: https://support.greendot.cust-serv.com/greendotcare/OnlineFeedback.aspx write the necessary information and follow the onscreen instructions carefully.
>Write a letter:
Green Dot Corporation
P.O. Box 1187
Monrovia, CA 91017
Do not forget to bookmark this page and come back later for any updates or changes made on the above login processes as we are trying to provide the most up to date information regarding GreenDot Login process.